Minimum Quantity: 5 | RRP: $8.00
Everyone else is taken, so do you, boo! A great little patch that reminds us to be ourselves, especially if being yourself involves a little bit of glitter.
- 2.5" x 2.5" embroidered twill patch.
- Metallic gold thread, white twill background.
- The heat-seal backing on the back of this patch allows you to apply your patch onto a garment using a home iron.
© Copyright 2018-20 August Ink
- Wash fabric first. Fabric softener should not be used.
- Set iron to cotton setting. Do not use steam, and remove water from iron.
- Lay your garment out on a hard, heat tolerant surface. A padded ironing board is not hard enough. Try placing a cutting board above padding.
- Place heatseal side of patch onto fabric in desired placement area. Iron design for approximately 30-60 seconds, applying pressure. Do not move iron side to side as this may cause design to shift. Heavier fabrics may require more time, and lighter fabrics may require less time.
- Allow time to cool, then make sure entire surface area is applied to fabric. If all pieces did not adhere, reapply heat for an additional 20-30 seconds. Allow to cool.
- Turn garment inside out and apply iron to back of design area for approximately 30 seconds. Wait 48 hours before washing, and turn garment inside out when doing so.
If you are planning to wash your garment more than 50-80 times after the patch is applied, it is recommended that the heatseal only be used for pre-placement before sewing, and then followed up with a few tag stitches along the patch to hold it in place longer. NOTE: Heatseal will not stick to synthetic fabrics.